Wednesday 30 November 2011

BE MY ANGEL....................

Morning all............

It's Vicky here today and I have the huge pleasure to showcase a gorgeous Bildmalarna stamp "Be My Angel"..and isn't it the most adorable image.....!
For a change I have coloured this wee cutie in traditional Christmas colours...and I'm so pleased how it has turned out...

and here they are...


I have used also from the Shop some gorgeous Lace and Ribbon...


A close up.....and I have added some Stickles too...!


A side view..
and again I have used loads of stickles on the flowers and flourish...

Items used from The Stamp Basket...

Stamp ~ Bildmalarna "Be My Angel"
Ribbon ~ Berisford Red Gingham ~ 15mm 
Stickles ~ Star Dust
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

All other items from Stash....

....and don't forget there is a Pre-Christmas sale on paper pads too..!


So thanks for popping by....and stay warm....it's sooooo chilly today..!

Big hugs Vicky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment