Wednesday 16 November 2011

SWEET MIMOSA CHRISTMAS FLOWER.....

Morning all.....

It's Vicky here today and I have the great pleasure of showcasing  a beautiful Bildmalarna stamp called "Mimosa Christmas flower".....and isn't she just so gorgeous...!


I have teamed this sweetie with some Nitwit papers and Lace...

A close up...
I have coloured her with Spectrum Noirs, chalks and prisma pencils.....


Side view.... 
you can see I have used lashings of Star Dust Stickles on the flowers...!

Items used....
all available from The Stamp Basket

Stamp ~ Bildmalarna "Mimosa Christmas Flower"
Lace ~ Flat White Lace 2 1/4"
Stickles ~ Star Dust
So I hope you like my wee creation....and thanks for stopping by...

big hugs Vicky xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Vicky this is gorgeous, love the rich colours, she really is cute too. hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, the bottle would have been better empty, and the wine in my glass whilst I lay in the bath :) love the colouring on this gorgeous card, the frosted flowers are fabulous a very warming card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete