Wednesday 21 December 2011

THINKING OF SPRING..........!

Morning all.........!

Vicky here today.....and are you all ready for Christmas???...! Well I'm nearly there...just a couple of items to get on Friday...and that's me lot...lol...

Anyway....today I am going all Spring on you..! I have used a gorgeous Stampavie stamp by Sarah Kay and she must be one of my fave images from her range...

and here she is...


Spring is Back ~ Sarah Kay


I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and added some Diamond Stickles


I have also added some gorgeous lace and the card base is so pretty for this image too..

Items used from The Stamp Basket..

Stamp ~ Stampavie "Sarah Kay" Spring is back
Lace ~ Dovecraft white flat lace 2 1/4 "
Stickles ~ Diamond
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

So thanks for popping by....and don't forget about the fabulous SALE that is on at the mo too :o)

So have a super day...stay warm...and not that many sleeps to go now...lol

big hugs Vicky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment