Monday 30 January 2012

Be My Valentine...

Hi everyone and a happy Monday! I do hope that you are keeping well and enjoyed your weekend!

I have a Valentine’s card to show you today that I am hoping to be able to sell to raise some funds for the British Heart Foundation. I’ve used two of the new heart shaped Memory Box dies that we have in stock - I really like the design of the Serafina Heart - it works so well, when teamed with contrasting card or vellum using the Cupid Heart die. I added a few self-adhesive gemstones to the heart and the swirl for a bit of sparkle!



Card Recipe:

Tools: Memory Box ‘Serafina Heart’ and ‘Cupid Heart’ dies; Magnolia Swirl (can be ordered in specially)
Card:  Craftwork Cards – Straight-edge card
Papers: Unknown - from own stash with no front cover!
Embellishments: Berisfords 15mm Red Satin Ribbon – absolutely gorgeous quality! Dovecraft self-adhesive gemstones

Just a quick reminder before I go…if you are still looking to pick up a bargain, The Stamp Basket sale ends on Wednesday 1st February 2012.  There is limited stock of some products so if you are interested, don’t delay:

** Bo Bunny ‘Garden Girl’ and ‘Sweet Tooth’ Collection – 1 pad of each left
** Bo Bunny ‘Father Christmas’ - just 2 pads left
** My Minds Eye ‘A Beautiful Life’ ‘and Every day Flair’ – I pad of each left
**Wild Rose Studio Traditional Xmas - 1 pad left
**Wild Rose Studio Wintry Christmas - 2 pads left
**Marianne Design Paper Block – Winterworld – 1 pad left
** Marianne Design Creatables ‘Christmas Tree’, ‘Branch Garden’ and ‘Poinsettia Serrated Edge’ dies – just 1 left of each

We will be adding lots more stamps, papers and dies in the coming weeks… if there are any Memory Box dies, Wild Rose Studio or Stampavie stamps that you are looking for, which we do not currently have in stock, please let me know as I can add them to our next order.
I hope you have a lovely week and be sure to stay tuned – we have some great news coming up!

Hugs,

Janet xx

No comments:

Post a Comment