Tuesday 3 April 2012

Little love bear


Hi all Pickle here,
 I just popped by to show you my latest DT card for The Stamp Basket
If you are a regular you to my blog you will now how much I love bears so when I saw this little beauty by penny Johnson for Stampavie I did the awwwwww big time


Ingredients used:

papers: prima Song bird (over stamped with a flourish)
Pearl brad

For further details of colouring mediums I used etc please see my blog here

The Stamp Basket has and Easter Sale going on at the mo
Pop over and grab yourself a bargain! 
Also many many beautiful new additions to the store including all of these little beauties

**Restocks of Wild Rose Studio Annabelle's Meadow and the
Bella Collection of stampspapers and printed panels 

Thanks for stopping by today
Kerry x

5 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous Kerry, love the image and your colouring, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as ever Kerry, well done. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic stamp . I love the stitching around it FAB !
    Great card I love this HUgs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cute card Kerry :-) Love the colours and the rolled flowers.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabby card Kerry, how cute is that Ted, love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete