Friday 13 April 2012

MIMOSA'S PICNIC

Hello everyone, today I have a Bildmalarna card to show you. The stamp is called Mimosa Picnic and I am totally in love with it. The gentle image conjures up childhood memories of days when the sun was always shining, or so it seemed. The paper is from the Prima Meadowlark pad and I have machine stitched the edge
The card is by Craftwork Cards and the flowers are from the Prima Meadowlark collection. I used the Chalk Seam Binding for a double bow and decorated with  Hobby House snow white pearls and gem stones. 
All these yummy crafting products are from 
 I would like to thank Janet for introducing me to Bildmalarna Stamps. They are an absolute joy to colour and are beautifully detailed.

Enjoy your weekend and I will be back with another card next Friday.
Hugs n' Smiles
Chris x

No comments:

Post a Comment