Sunday 8 April 2012

Tulips for YOU...

Hello everyone.., Natalie's here...
Happy Easter!!!
 Hope you have a wonderful Easter holidays...

I'm a new GD member for next four Sundays, and here is my first card for
 The Stamp Basket

For my card today I've used a new Bildmalarna  stamp called Tulip, colored it with Copic markers. My papers are from new Prima collection called "Song Bird".

  **************

Items available from
The Stamp Basket:

Card Blank: Craftwork On the Edge Card Pack - scallop white (size 6)
Stamp: Bildmalarna - Tulip
Papers: Prima - Song
Embellishments: White Flat Lace, Burlap Twine - Natural, Berisfords Satin Ribbon - Aqua - 15mm, Button Mix - Pastel, The Hobby House 3mm and 5mm Pearls - Snow White, Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust
  
Just a quick reminder that the Easter Sale on so please do stop by if you want to grab yourself a bargain!

 Wishing you a very Happy Easter weekend! 

Hugs Natalie xx 

2 comments:

  1. She is so beautiful Natalie so much gorgeous detail.What a lovely card I love it . Colours are beautiful Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Natalie...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete