Saturday 21 July 2012

Christmas Wishes

Hi Liz here with my latest card for The Stamp Basket
we're still in the Christmas Fortnight so I've used this totally adorable stamp from Nellie Snellen called Hokey Pokey, wow how adorable is she!!

She is coloured with my distress re-inkers as is the background,
I've used some gorgeous snow white pearls for her skirt and detail of her hat,
you could colour her as I have  or just with a head band and the back is her hair but I thought I'd have a change and colour it this way lol,

The fabby Memory Box  flowering Christmas tree I've used I cut out of white card then coloured it with distress inks using a couple of different colours to get a different look,

Items used from The Stamp Basket
Craftwork cards ~ On the edge / Elegant white
Nellie Snellen ~ Hokey Pokey ( in the sale )
Molly Blooms ~ Text stamp (in the sale)
GCD Studios ~ Joyful peace paper (in the sale)
Glamour Dust ~  Crystal
The Hobby House ~ Clear Rhinestones
 The Hobby House ~Snow white Pearls
Memory Box ~ Flowering Christmas Tree

Thanks for looking,
Happy Crafting!
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment