Friday 20 July 2012

Mimosa - Snowflake


Hi Ladies... 
It's still Christmas at The Stamp Basket..
And I have a another Christmas card to show you today.  For my card I've used the gorgeous stamp (currently on sale ) from Bildmalarna "Mimosa - Snowflake"... 
 I coloured my image with copic markers.  



 *************************************
Items available from
 Card Blank: Craftwork Cards - Straight Edge Card Pack - white (size 6)
Stamps: Bildmalarna Mimosa - Snowflake
                           Molly Blooms Happy Christmas (linear text)
Papers: GCD Studio Joyful Peace 
Embellishments: 
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 Hugs Natalie xx

My Creativity LIFE!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a lovely image with wonderful embellishments and beautiful rich colours.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute lovely image and card

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete