Wednesday 15 August 2012

Dandelion Girl


Hello all on this very overcast and muggy day...I have a card to show you that I made many weeks ago...when the weather was, dare I say, fabulous! I've used a lovely Whimsy image called 'Dandelion Girl'...she's such a cutie, isn't she? Takes me back to my childhood when I, too, blew the dandelion clocks...and someone else did the weeding! The sentiment is one of my current favourites from the Whimsy 'Ticket Notes' set.


The papers are from the fabulous Prima Fairy Belle pad with co-ordinating wooden button on ivory crotchet lace. All details below - linked products available at The Stamp Basket.
Recipe
Tools: Whimsy Corner Die Set; memento tuxedo black ink; Martha Stewart frond branch punch;

Thanks for stopping by - your comments are so much appreciated. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
Hugs,
Janet xx

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, such a sweet image and I love the papers and the colours. The sentiment is beautiful, I can see why it is one of your favourites.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, so gorgeous Janet. I love the lace you've added.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's gorgeous Janet love the way you've coloured her, such delicate colours

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete