Saturday 4 August 2012

Hokey Pokey with Birthday wishes

Hi Liz again with another card for The Stamp Basket
I used this gorgeous Nellie Snellen image called Hokey Pokey a couple of weeks back and thought she'd look good as a Birthday wishes fairy too,

I love how easy she is to colour and again I've used my distress re-inkers to colour her and the background,
I love these white pearls I've used on her skirt too,

Nellie Snellen ~  Hokey Pokey ( in the sale)
Prima papers ~ sunkiss ( in the sale )
Memory Box ~ Honey Blossom sprig
Whimsy corner dies ( sold out at the moment)
Berisfords ~ aqua satin ribbon

Happy Crafting!
Hugs L:iz xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Liz
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Liz, I love Memory Box dies and your colouring of the sweet image is gorgeous.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did to the edges of the papers. Makes it looks sooo beautiful. Great job:)
    Tabitha's Designs

    ReplyDelete