Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Teddies

Hi everyone. It's Annette here today with a card using a sweet image from The Stamp Basket called Christmas Teddies.  This is the second time I've used this image, and instead of colouring them like polar bears as I did last time, I've coloured them in pale browns and creams.  I think they look cute with their dark paw pads.  I've coloured their scarves to match the backing papers which are Noah's Ark.  The papers are not especially Christmassy, but the daisies on them really seemed to match the snowflakes on the Memory Box Snowflake Corner die so I think they're fine.

I've done some stitching around the backing panel and image but you can only really see it clearly on the image panel.

It is there.

Honest!




All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer. Don't forget there's still the Special Offers on this weekend, so grab a bargain while they're on offer.  Go on, treat yourself for Christmas !!!


Have a great weekend.
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment