Sunday 9 December 2012

Elf Maya and Kitty Writing Santa's List

It's Annette here again, and for those of you who visited yesterday, I promised a real cutie today, and I think I have to say that this card is one of my favourites this year.  The image is Elf Maya & Kitty writing Santa's List from The Stamp Basket.

I'm not sure whether it is the pretty papers, cute image, rich chocolatey colours (they are chocolate brown not black by the way), simple layout, fab dies or just that the whole card seems to encompass everything that is my style.

Oh dear, I really sound like I'm blowing my own trumpet here, but this was just one of those cards that I looked at when I'd finished and I thought "I'd like to keep this one"!

Hopefully you all know what I'm trying to say, and I hope you have had more of those types of cards than I seem to have had, as opposed to my mojo going AWOL whenever I sit down to craft.

Anyhoo, before I drivel on and bore you silly (too late, huh!) here's my card ...


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products, especially the pre-Christmas offers that are on promotion at the moment.  Grab yourself an early Christmas present and treat yourself.


Happy crafting, and have a wonderful Sunday.
Hugs
Annette
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment