Friday 21 December 2012

Madeleine Bird


Hi all,
I have another quick and easy card to show you today using a range of dies…a tad unusual for me I know, but I thought I’d give it a go! I know that red snowflakes are a little unconventional to say the least….but I think a bit of crafting license is ok now and again, isn't it?...after all it is Christmas!   

 
Recipe:
Stamps: Whimsy ‘Holiday Notables 2’ (sentiment)
Papers: Dovecraft ‘Back to Basics II - pink’ (in the sale!)
Card: Craftwork Cards Straight Edge Card Pack; Bazzill Carob and Cardinal
Tools: Memory Box Poppystamps ‘Simple Banner’ die and Lorelai Branch; Memory Box Madeleine Bird; Whimsy ‘Notables 2’; Whimsy 'Ornaments Border' (I used the negatives to make the snowflakes)
Ink: Tsukeniko Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Ranger Stickles - star dust
Just in case you haven't had chance to check out our Christmas sale in the last few days, we've added lots of new products...including some Memory Box dies! So grab yourself a bargain whilst stocks last!

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great evening!
Hugs,

Janet xx

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment