Wednesday 12 December 2012

Joyful Christmas greetings


Hello and welcome. Edna here with my last GDT card for the Stamp Basket today and I've chosen to feature this cute Nellie Snellen stamp 'You like my star'.

Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle's Christmas; Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage
Kraft and DCVW green card stock from my stash
Spellbinders Labels 10 for sentiment; Labels 22 for mat
Ribbontwine and button from the Stamp Basket
Swirl die - Memory Box - Whimsical Flourish
Tiny snowflakes from Whimsy Ornaments Borders die


 Sentiment - Whimsy Christmas sayings
The image is coloured with Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens
Skin - Ivory, blush, vanilla, oatmeal, baby pink
Hair - Caramel, sandstone, daffodil bloom
Hat/Scarf/Mitten - Holly, Olive, Pear and Lime greens
Coat - Burgundy, berry and poppy reds
Boots - TN 3, 6, 7 - Spectrum Noir pens
Star - GB 4, 7 SN's
Shadow - Tea Green
Hat Brim - Ice Grey 1, 2

A sideways view to show the layers

There we are. My final card for the GDT spot with the Stamp Basket. The last six weeks have flown by.
I have enjoyed trying out new images like Bildmalarna, Wild Rose Studios and Nellie Snellen and I hope you have enjoyed the cards I have made with them.
Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely cheerful card, Edna! The image is so sweet and I love your colour combo...the little tag was such a lovely surprise too...such a lovely sentiment! Thanks so much for your support over the past 6 weeks...it has indeed flown by! So glad you've enjoyed your time with us. Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete