Sunday 23 December 2012

Snowflakes

It's Annette here with another Stamp Basket creation and I'm sticking to the traditional Chrimbo colours. I've also used a gorgeous new die called Ornaments Border Die from Whimsy.  I've cut it out in both red and white, and then pushed out the centres of each and swapped them over, so that the white centres are in the red border (look out next week for the reverse!!! LOL).

I've also used the white pompom trim again. I've seen it around other people's cards quite a bit this Christmas and it is lovely.


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer and the sale now on.


2 more sleeps !!!!!
Have a fab Christmas everyone, and I'll see you all next weekend
Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment