Wednesday 23 January 2013

Customer Card Day


Hi everyone,
I’m just stopping by to show you a fab card that has been sent to me by the wonderfully talented Janine. Oh, my heart absolutely melted when I saw this cute card!


So far, I have loved every card and project I've seen with this cute image of 'Bella with Wand' from the Wild Rose Studio 2012 Christmas stamp collection, but, for me, Janine's colouring really makes this image come to life! I couldn’t believe it when Janine told me that this is the first time she has used her copic pens…how amazing is that! Thanks for sending us this inspirational card, Janine! If you’d like to see more of Janine’s work, please visit her blog at http://craftingcrackers.blogspot.co.uk/

'Bella with Wand' is just one of the many, many stamps available in our time-limited January sale...if you've not already taken a look, why not put the kettle on, draw up a comfy chair and take a browse... there are still many fab offers...including a range of gorgeous Saturated Canary images!  

Hope you have a fab day, whatever your plans!
Hugs,
Janet xx


No comments:

Post a Comment