Saturday 23 March 2013

Your Birthday

It's Annette here today and I'm so glad it's the weekend again, and not only that, but there's only one more week until Easter too.

Today's card features Bildmalarna 'Your Birthday' but the image is quite large, so I've cut her out and only used part of the image.  It's a really versatile image which allowed me to do this, but the girl and bird seemed to be looking at something (which of course is the bear in the full picture) so I cut out the present that the bear was holding, and put it on the ground for them to look at instead!  The sewing was a challenge in itself on this project.  I tried to get it really close to the edges as there were so many small panels, and I got there in the end.






All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like your design, Annette! Reducing the size of the image has worked really well and such a great idea to cut out the present...the small piece of heart fence peeping out works so well, too...love the wood grain effect! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I could never do stitching that neat,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting. Nice to come over to your blog with such cute cards. So much to see, lovely.

    ReplyDelete