Thursday 11 April 2013

Jessica


Hi all,
Hope you are all keeping well and warm! I have a card to show you today using one the Angelica’s Friends range of stamps from Crafters Companion…I was really spoilt for choice as all the stamps in this collection are absolutely gorgeous but after much deliberation, I finally decided on ‘Jessica’. Isn’t she so cute?  
 
I coloured her with my usual copic pens…having refuelled some of them beforehand to make them nice and juicy! If you’ve not given the copic refills ago, I’d highly recommend them...very quick and easy to refill and so much cheaper than keep buying another pen! If you can’t see the colour you’re looking for in our store, just drop me an email and let me know!
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today – hope you have a great day!

Hugs,
Janet xx

Recipe:

Papers: My Mind’s Eye ‘Dolled Up’ (in the sale)


 

3 comments:

  1. lovely card, love this sweet image and pretty papers and embellies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw she is so cute and pretty coloured. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous reds and lovely sweet image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete