Tuesday 30 April 2013

Teddy with Gerbera


Hi all

Its Lyndsey here today (running a little late sorry) and its my turn to show a bit of inspiration here on The Stamp Basket Blog.

Today I have made this cute little card using the adorable Wild Rose Studio image Teddy with Gerbera - isn't he just so sweet hanging on to that massive flower for dear life lol!!!


I teamed this little Ted with some very funky papers from Bo Bunny -Surprise added some pretty flowers,  Doiley and a Memory Box Party Lantern die cut. I made a cute double bow using Red Ribbon and added some Pearls to finish.

The items that can be found at The Stamp Basket are :

Thanks for joining me here today, hope you liked my little creation

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable little bear! Your colouring is fab - the texturing and shading are so effective!

    ReplyDelete