Wednesday 22 May 2013

Cherry Cupcake


Hi all,
I’m here today to show you another party celebration themed project – this time a tag that I’ve made using two Whimsy dies: the ‘Cherry Cupcake tag’ die and the ‘Birthday Sentimentables’ dies set.



I used the gorgeous Wild Rose Studio Bella’s Birthday paper pack again combined with Bazzill ‘Impatiens’ cardstock. I cut the cherry cupcake tag out three times: once using Neenah Classic Crest, which I then used as the base card, and then once in Bazzill ‘Impatiens’ which became the cake base and once in the WRS polka dot papers which I used for the topping.

Here's a close up of the cupcake...



I also used the Memory Box Lavish Branch (chopped up) – I’m really enjoying colouring die-cuts at the moment, it’s a great way to get an exact colour match for your project and of course, you can always use several colours both to distinguish different elements within the die-cut and to get depth of shade, too!

Card Recipe:
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

Janet xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww, it's lovely Janet. I love the pink and purple colour scheme.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete