Thursday 23 May 2013

Lovely Balloons


Hi all,

I’m here today with my final project showcasing some of the products that are included in our party celebration promotion this week!
 
As you can see, I’ve made another tag, again using the new Wild Rose Studio Summer Bella Collection of papers – I just can’t get enough of this paper pack, they are sooo gorgeous! 

The image is from the Magnolia Sweet Crazy Love Collection called ‘Lovely Balloons’ which I’ve coloured to match the pretty papers.

I’ve also coloured the Memory Box 'Pippi Butterfly' which I cut from Neenah Classic Crest card. The Whimsy ‘Party Time’ die cut has been cut from Bazzill ‘Impatiens’…this card co-ordinates so well with the new 'Bella’s Birthday' paper pack...and then I blinged with stickles! I hope you like it!

Don’t forget our special offer this week on party celebration products…offer ends 9-00a.m. GMT Tuesday 28th May 2013.

Card Recipe:

Hugs,

Janet xx

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Janet. I love the text dies.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete