Monday 10 June 2013

Bunny with Flowers

Hi ladies.. Natalie's here..
I have a new card to share with you today.  For my card I've used gorgeous stamp from Wild Rose Studio "Bunny with Flowers", and coloured him with copic markers.

Card Recipe:
Stamp: Bunny with Flowers - Wild Rose Studio
Papers: Dolled Up - My Minds Eye
Craftwork Cards: On the Edge Card Pack - scallop white, Neenah Classic Crest Card Pack - Solar White by Crafter's Companion
Dies: Arianna Sprig - Memory Box
Cardstock: Parakeet (12" x 12")
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: Berisfords Satin Ribbon - Red - 15mm, The Hobby House 3mm, 5mm Pearls - Ivory Silk, Ranger White Opaque Pen, Deco Art - Glamour Dust - Crystal,

Everything else is from my stash :)
Thanks for stopping by...and happy crafting..

 
 Hugs Natalie xx
My Creativity LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Natalie! I love your colour combo and your colouring of the cute little bunny is brilliant! I love the stippled effect around the bunny, too. Janet xx

    ReplyDelete