Friday 7 June 2013

Facebook Poll


Morning everyone and a happy Friday! The sun is shining, the windows are open and the birds are in song – what a gorgeous morning it is!
Before I getting going in my crafting room, I thought I’d just stop by to tell you about a poll that we are holding on our facebook page. I just love using die-cuts on my crafting projects and over the years, I’ve collected so many different dies...big ones, small ones…you name it! This got me thinking, which brand do I have the most of…and which brand do other people have the most of, too?!

So we thought we'd do a little poll to find out! Our poll is very quick and easy to complete, so we hope you’ll pop over to our facbook page (the link is in the right sidebar) and let us know…
...of all the dies in the crafting world, our question is simply:

”What brand of dies do you buy the most?”

Please tell your friends and family about the poll…we hope to get as many people as possible participating...
...it will only take a few moments to complete and we’d love to hear from everyone...so please, drop by our facebook page!
Hope you have a fab weekend, whatever your plans!

Hugs,

Janet xx

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a FB acct, but I tend to use and buy Spellbinders Nesties the most. MFT and Memory Box follow..... don't know if those are in your voting options or not, but that's what's in my craft room! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jennifer for taking the time to leave a comment - it's much appreciated! Janet xx

      Delete