Saturday 22 June 2013

Rose Scent Tilda

It's Annette with you today, and I really love today's card which I've made for The Stamp Basket.  I ordered the  gorgeous new Graphic 45 pad from Janet, and it arrived last Saturday.  So, after hubby's rant along the lines of "gawd, what have you bought now" when the package hit the doormat, guess what I spent the morning playing with!!

I coloured her with my Copics, but stamped the image with grey, rather than black, ink pad so the lines are soft.  I stitched around the panels and image and managed to squeeze in two of my favourite Memory box dies; Lavish Branch and Fancy Blossoms.

Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooos, sorry to have got you into trouble...but hubby has to admit this is an absolutely stunning card! I love the soft effect using grey ink...must give that a go! Your colouring is fabulous and I love your use of the Lavish Branch and Fancy Blossoms dies...the papers look great too!!! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete