Saturday 6 July 2013

Bella with Daisy

It's Annette with you today, and boy oh boy, I'm so glad it's the weekend, although I'm doing a 15 mile sponsored night-walk tonight in aid of our local hospice!!   It starts at 7pm and I suspect I'll not get to bed until the early hours!!!  Zzzzzzzz   Wish me luck!!

My card for The Stamp Basket today features the cute 'heffalump', Bella with Daisy.  I've used some patriotic Wild Rose Studio Union Jack papers, and opted for a red, white and blue colour scheme.  I even coloured the shadow blue, but now I think it rather looks like Bella's stood in a puddle!

Don't forget the Stamp Basket sale is still on, so pop over to the store to stock up before the sale finishes on Monday.


Card Recipe:

Happy crafting
Annette
xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely patriotic card for the Wimbledon finals weekend! The shadowing looks perfect to me! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete