Sunday 7 July 2013

Bella with a Pile of Presents

Hello everyone, it's Annette here again and I can tell you that I managed to make it though my sponsored walk last night without incident (apart from the idiots who thought it was fun to drive along the route throwing potatoes at the walkers and marshalls!!! One hit my friend square on the back).  I ached so much by the end and you can be certain that I won't be doing much today!  I think it could be a great excuse for a crafting day!!

My card for The Stamp Basket today is another Bella, this time she's sitting on a pile of wrapped presents holding a balloon.  She looks like she's in full party mode!

The papers match the image, and I've tried to colour the image using the same colour scheme, including a touch of pale purple to bring out the purple accent on the lid of the bottom box.

Don't forget too that the Stamp Basket Summer Sale finishes tomorrow, so get your skates on to grab a sale bargain.

Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

1 comment: