Monday 1 July 2013

Sarah Kay "Suzie Ponders"

Hi everyone... Natalie's here.
Today is my turn to show you a card.....which I've made for
The Stamp Basket
For my card today I've used a new Suzie Ponders stamp from Sarah Kay, colored it with Copic markers. 
 Card Recipe:
Papers: Prima - Almanac  
Dies:  Memory Box Poppystamps Die - Vintage Bird Cage  
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black  
Craftwork Card: On the Edge Card Pack - elegant white (size 6) Embellishments: Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust, Ranger - Mini Glossy Accents, Bo Bunny Small Doilies

Everything else is from my stash :)
Thanks for stopping by...and happy crafting..

 
 Hugs Natalie xx
My Creativity LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, Natalie...the detailing is fabulous...and so is your colouring! Thank you! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete