Monday 22 July 2013

Special Moments Last Forever..

Hi everyone, Natalie's here.
Today is my turn write a post at The Stamp Basket inspiration's blog. And I have a new card to show you today. It's not ordinary card for me, but I wanted to try something different.. and here is my result..
when card is opened
close up of the image colored with copic markers:

Card recipe:
Stamp: Crafter's Companion - Faerie Poppets - Sweetest Moments
Cardstock: Kraft (12" x 12"), Neenah Classic Crest Card
Papers: Graphic 45 - Secret Garden 8" x 8" pad
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo, Tsukineko Memento Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
Dies: Memory Box - Hollyhock Stem
Embellishments: White flat lace - 1 1/2", The Hobby House 3mm, 4mm, 5mm Pearls - Ivory Silk, Stickles Glitter Glue - Star Dust, Bo Bunny Small Doilies 

Everything else is from my stash :)


Thanks for stopping by...and happy crafting..


 Hugs Natalie xx
My Creativity LIFE!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Natalie! This is absolutely stunning! Such a beautiful design, gorgeous papers and fabulous image, so beautifully coloured! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful Natalie. Gorgeous stunning card.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete