Monday 12 August 2013

Apple Blossom...

Hi everyone... Natalie's here.
Today is my turn to show you a card.....which I've made for
The Stamp Basket
For my card today I've used a "Apple Blossom" from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection illustrated by Elisabeth Bell © Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps, as always I colored it with Copic markers. 


 *********
 *********
 *********
Card Recipe:
Stamp: Apple Blossom
Papers: Bo Bunny C'est La Vie
Dies: Memory Box - Forest Snail, Memory Box - Nottingham Border, La-La Land Crafts Die - Heart Fence Die
Card Blank: On the Edge Card Pack - scallop white (size 6)
Embellishments: White flat lace - 1 1/2", Burlap Twine - Natural, Prima Buttons - Fairy Belle, Vintage Style Ribbon - Cream - 14mm, The Hobby House 3mm 4mm 5mm Pearls - Ivory Silk 

Thanks for stopping by...and happy crafting..

 
 Hugs Natalie xx
My Creativity LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment