Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sleeping on the Moon

Today's card features a cute little sleeping baby on the moon, and I've used a sentiment that I thought matches the image which says 'Believe in your dreams'!

The gorgeous papers are Wild Rose Studio from The Stamp Basket, who currently have a summer sale on at the moment.  The aqua ribbon matches the papers really beautifully, and I also found a bit of really narrow dark purple ribbon which I think was snipped off from the inside shoulder of a dress (you know the loops that are meant to hold it on a clothes hanger, but all they do is poke out the neckline when you're wearing it).

I've sneaked in a couple of precious stars which I thought matched the hanging star on the image.  A few flowers and of course some pearls, and that's it.  VoilĂ !

Card Recipe:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx


1 comment: