Thursday 3 October 2013

Biggles


Hi all,

I have absolutely no idea just how many days it is to Christmas and I keep thinking that I must get on with making some Christmas cards! How are you getting on with making yours?  Many of you have been visiting our Christmas shop, so I know there is lots of planning going on! Do send us some piccies of your creations, it’s always lovely to see what our customers make with the crafting goodies that they purchase! It might also inspire me to get on with making some more Christmas cards myself!
Well, on to today’s card which, for me, is…another birthday card! This time using a range of cute Molly blooms stamps: ‘Biggles’, ‘Chocs Away’ and Celebrate (text stamp). To match the vintage theme, I used Bo Bunny ‘C’est La Vie’ papers (surprisingly just right for a male card) but added my own modern twist!  

  

Here’s a close up of the images coloured with copic pens:


 

 and another of Biggles, himself!...


Recipe:

Before I go, don't forget, tomorrow is the last chance to visit our sale - still lots of bargains in store!

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!
Hugs,

Janet xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fab card, Love the multiple images. Great card for a guy too. (something I'm poor at creating!)
    And yes, I'm a christmas crafter all year through I'm afraid. Much to the dismay of hubby who always scoffs 'not another ruddy Christmas card' at every festive creation. 'It's JULY' he'll say!! A girl can never have too much glitter!!!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete