Tuesday 29 October 2013

Feeding robins

Hello my lovelies, so happy to see you...
I have a Christmas card to share today, this time in shades of blue & turquoise to ring the changes.



This lovely stamp is called "Feeding robins" from Wild Rose Studios, and I have coloured it with my markers... then dotted with liquid pearls, and glittered. I have added lots more dots of pearls to the die cut tree, and I have used a touch of distress ink to give it an aged appearance.

The recipe is as follows:
Card blank: Craftwork Cards
Papers: Magnolia Vintage Turquoise & Cloudy Hearts
Stamp: Wild Rose Feeding Robins
Die cuts : La La Land Christmas Tree
Embellishments: Glamour Dust Crystal & Pearls

I hope this has inspired to get creative with your Christmas cards...
Happy Crafting!
Lis x



1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card...love the colour combo and fabulous colouring! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete