Wednesday 30 October 2013

Maya and Kitty sledging

Hello again my fellow craft-a-holics.... 
I am back today with another Christmas card... Looks like I may well have had the kick start I need to get my Xmas crafting underway!!!
I have a particularly sweet image for you today, this is Maya.!



I love the shape of this fabulous card... and those snowflakes are a favourite too!
A simple design really to show off the image and those die cuts....

Here is the recipe:
Card blank: Craftwork cards
Papers: First Edition Silent night
Stamp: Whiff of Joy, Maya & Kitty Sledging
Die cuts: Joy! snowflakes
Embellishments: Lace & pearls 

Have a truly crafty day!
Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. This image really captures the fun of sledging! Love the simple design - it really shows off the elements so wel! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL and your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete