Monday 30 December 2013

Bluebell and Presents

I'm still on the contemporary Christmas colours today with another purple themed card, but this time featuring the cutest reindeer on the block.

She started up really pale, but I totally messed up the colouring on her head, and after several attempts at correcting it (with each version getting darker and darker to cover up the previous layer) I finally ended up with a version I was half happy with.  Plus I didn't have any darker browns to go for another corrective layer, so I had to stop!

Then I found I'd got a couple of splodges of purple ink on the image from doing the edging around the panels, so they had to be covered up with a few spots of liquid pearl snow.

Shhhh, no-one will ever know!



Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

   

No comments:

Post a Comment