Friday 3 January 2014

Bella the Elephant

Although I'm still itching to get my snowflake dies out, I'm forcing myself to have a bit of a break from the Christmas themes at the moment, although I imagine they'll be sneaking back before long.

I'm back in pink mode today with a Wild Rose Studio image aptly named Bella with Daisy.  It's definitely not Christmassy, but could really be for any occasion as I've not put a sentiment on it.

The papers are gorgeous Magnolia ones that I've been saving for a rainy day.  And believe me, on the weather front, today is definitely counting as a rainy day. Even the ducks have their wellies on today.

Still, I'm not complaining as the bad weather means I can spend more time crafting! :0)



Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment