Friday 31 January 2014

Flower Heart

Today's card is quite simple, with lots of clean white space. I spotted a lovely Teddy Bo card on Lesley's blog a while ago (eeek, just noticed that it was over a year ago), and bookmarked it for later inspiration, and today was that day!

I've added one more element being the heart behind the tag, which complements the heart in the image.
It's not my usual style, but I'm really pleased with it. These WRS images are just adorable, and a joy to work with. :0)

I typed the sentiment and printed it in pink, but inked over the letters with a pink Sakura stardust gel pen to give it some extra sparkle.



Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

  1. Uber cute Annette - fabulous design.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lovely hun! I adore these little Bellas but don't use them enough. Must rectify that. Love the design. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete