Friday 24 January 2014

Wonderful Whale

I've been playing with my Wonderful Whales die again today, but have something completely different to share using them this time.  Instead of the mobile that I created earlier in the week, I've made a card today.  I was going to add a sentiment 'Have a Whale of a Time' but in the end I couldn't decide where to put it, so I left it out!  Perhaps I can put it inside!

These little whales are so cute, and I love them with the googly eyes, although you could draw the eyes on instead.  They look great on a kid's card.  This card was really simple to make too, just die cuts and a bit of colouring, because apart from the sun and oceana border, everything else was die cut in plain white card which I coloured with Copics.


Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

  1. Oh wow hun, this is so different for you, and still adorably cute! Loving those whales, the eyes look so brilliant. Gorgeous make. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! Where's the image! It was fun to make, and easy too. Great for a kid's card.

      Delete