Sunday 20 April 2014

Bella with Wand

Good Morning and a very Happy Easter to you all.

Now you would think that with it being Easter and it being my (Debs) day to share some Sunday Inspiration for


that I would obviously share an Easter make with you today 

But I don't do 'obvious' lol!!! So I'm here to share some Christmas inspiration with you instead - hope you like it :o)




Card Ingredients - Available from The Stamp Basket

Image: Wild Rose Studio 'Bella with Wand'
Stamped Onto Neenah Classic White 
Colouring Medium: Copics

Have a wonderful crafty day - don't eat too many chocolate eggs :o)

TTFN




1 comment:

  1. Happy Christmas, sorry, I meant Easter Debs! Your Bella card is lovely. The embossed tree is a lovely idea and the magical sparkles are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete