Sunday 6 April 2014

Mimosa Waiting for Santa


Hi all,
I’m here today instead of Debs and I have a card to show you using one of the lovely Bildmalarna Christmas images called ‘Mimosa Waiting for Santa’...poor little Mimosa, she has a very long wait, hasn't she! But it's always good to get ahead with your Christmas cards and this year I'm determined not to be caught out again!
 
 
I do think these Bildmalarna images are so adorable… such cute innocent little faces that make your heart melt…and the good news is that this stamp is in our Spring sale! As is the Whimsy 'Christmas Sayings' Sentiment...
I’ve used a combination of papers on this card…and not all of them are Christmas papers! So which papers have I used…any guesses???

Recipe:
Stamps: Bildmalarna ‘Mimosa Waiting for Santa’; Whimsy 'Christmas Sayings' (sentiment) 
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Hugs,

Janet xx

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Janet, and I love the poinsettias and that bow, it's tied perfectly.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete