Sunday 11 May 2014

A Quick and Simple Christmas Make

Good morning.
Debs here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from 


But this week I have something a little different to share with you as I have not used any stamped image on my card - just a gorgeous die and a piece of one of my favourite Christmas Design Papers from last year.

So here's my quick and simple Christmas make:



Card Ingredients available at The Stamp Basket:
Snowflake Wreath: 'Joy Crafts Winter Wishes Circle with Ice Crystals' (currently in the sale wink wink)
Memento Dewdrop Ink 'Rhubarb Stalk'
Adhesive Rhinestones - originally clear - coloured with Copic Pen 

Think I will make a few more of these this year as my quick and easy Christmas cards.

Why not grab a cuppa and hop on over to The Stamp Basket to see what other fabulous bargains you can treat yourself to.

Have a fabulous crafty day.
TTFN

1 comment: