Wednesday 14 May 2014

Bella Carrying A Pile of Presents

I'm here today to share one of my most favourite Bella stamps with you.  You could use this little cutie for any occasion that involves gifts - she could be coloured for birthday or Christmas, but for this one I have gone for a candy coloured girlie birthday


Isn't she sweet?

All of the above ingredients are available from The Stamp Basket store

I thought I would be clever with the circles and make a false aperture but I might as well have just layered there up in the end!
I fussy cut Bella to lay over the circles as I didn't want a lot of white around her.
Greeting is a Whimsy from my stash of sentiment stamps

Hugs all
Squirrel xx



2 comments:

  1. I really love this die, it's one of my new favourites (although I have several favourites!)
    Love Bella too, she's lovely. Fab colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cheerful papers! I agree with Netty, the Corner Flourish looks great with its speckled look! Hugs,
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete