Sunday 4 May 2014

Dandelion Girl Birthday Wishes

Good morning. Debs here with my regular Sunday morning inspiration using some scrummy stash from


and this week I have used an old favourite 


Here's what I did with it:




So here are the links that will take you straight to the items used available from The Stamp Basket

Image: Wee Stamps 'Dandelion Girl'
Using Memento Tuxedo Black ink 
Colouring Medium: Copics 
Design Papers: Dovecraft 'Back to Basics II - Pink'
Die Cuts: Memory Box 'Whimsical Flourish'
Nellie Snellen 'Multi-Frame Hearts'
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

Hope you like it :o)

Have a fabulous crafty weekend.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Debs, lots of lovely dies in action, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous, Debs!! I love the colour combo and those papers are just perfect for the image!! I agree the dies work well together! Go you! Hugs, Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely. Gorgeous image and love the pink. I like how you've put the pearls at the ends of the flourish die cut.

    ReplyDelete