Sunday 15 June 2014

Bella with Bouquet For Dad

Good morning.
Debs here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration and this week I have made a cute little card for 
Father's Day using some scrummy stash from 





This was one of those makes that just came together as I was making it.
I had no idea what to do before I started - I just knew I wanted to use the adorable Bella with Bouquet image and the scrummy Magnolia Design Papers - the rest just seemed to fall into place.

So here's the list of goodies available from The Stamp Basket:
Colouring Medium: Copics
Adhesive Pearls: The Hobby House 3mm Ivory Silk (coloured with Copic pen)
Viva Decor Pearl Pen (in flower centres) 'Ice White'

Hope you have a wonderful crafty weekend.
TTFN


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the colour combo and the use of the WRS Leafy Branch is so effective! Hugs,
    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete