Sunday 20 July 2014

A CAS Snowflake

Good morning. Debs here with my usual Sunday morning inspiration and today I have another CAS Festive make to share with you - using some scrummy stash from 




I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Marianne Creatables Snowflake and as you can see it's big (and beautiful) enough to be the centre piece of my CAS design.
I blinged up my snowflake using Stamp and Bond then lashings of Crystal Glamour Dust 
A little strip of some of my most favourite (of the moment) Nordic Christmas DP together with some May Arts Red Burlap, Eggshell Vintage Style Ribbon and a gorgeous snowflake charm - all from one of the fabulous Nordic Christmas kits.
Sentiment from Whimsy Christmas Sayings.
A few punched snowflakes with some Hobby House adhesive pearls

Hope you like my CAS Festive make and feel a little inspired to get ahead with your Festive makes too :o)

Have a fabulous crafty day.

TTFN






1 comment:

  1. Wow, it's lovely Debs. I love the white on white theme

    ReplyDelete