Saturday 2 August 2014

A Nordic Christmas

Morning all!

So how are your Christmas preparations coming along?!! How many cards have you managed to make so far? For the first time ever, I've managed to get ahead with my Christmas cards but how can you resist, when there are so many lovely stamps available!

We will have lots of inspiration coming up for you over the next few weeks as our designers get going with the new Wild Rose Studio Christmas release. I just can't decide which stamp to ink up first they are all so cute! 

For our selection today, I thought I'd share the lovely projects that our designers made, during our Christmas in July fortnight, using some of the products that are included in the range of Nordic Christmas Kits available to buy at our online store. 

I hope you enjoy this little festive feast...

A Nordic Christmas

Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle and Gifts
 
 
 

Marianne Designs - Snowflake
Whimsy - Christmas Sayings (sentiment)





Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle and Tree
 




Wild Rose Studio - Annabelle and Tree





Wild Rose Studio - Hanging Gifts




Hope you have a lovely crafting weekend!
 
Hugs,
Janet xx



No comments:

Post a Comment