Thursday 4 September 2014

Lacy Snowflake


Morning all! I have another Christmas project to show you today using two of the new release Wild Rose Studio dies: ‘Snow Doily’ and ‘Lacy Snowflake’. I am loving these new dies!
 
 

I’ve cut the ‘Snow Doily’ from the new Wild Rose Studio ‘Frosty Lace’ papers and then mounted the ‘Lacy Snowflake’, which has been die cut from Dovecraft ‘Silver Mirror Card’, on the top – voila! It really couldn’t be simpler and another great production line design, that I shall be using with a variety of background colours and papers this year!
 
 

I’ve also made another cute little envelope for my card using a piece of Papermania paper from my stash that beautifully matches the aquas of the ‘Frosted Lace’ paper! I’m really liking this We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board for making envelopes – it’s such a versatile tool! Don’t forget it’s available to advance order with 10% off at The Stamp Basket Online store until tomorrow at 5-00p.m.  

Card Recipe:
Tools: Wild Rose Studio ‘Snow Doily’ and ‘Lacy Snowflake’ dies; We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

Embellishments: 5mm snow white pearl 

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment